Streetlight Reporting


To report a streetlight problem, please complete this form and hit SUBMIT.

Residents can also report the issue using one of the following resources:

  • Dedicated City of Waterbury email,
  • Contact the Citizens Service Center by calling 311 or 203-597-3444 or
  • Call the Department of Public Works at (203) 574-6851.

Streetlight Information

Submitter Information