WATERBURY SENIOR SHUTTLE
The Waterbury Senior Shuttle Program is open to all City of Waterbury residents aged 60 years and older. All shuttle riders are required to have a Senior Shuttle ID card which may be obtained by calling 203-346-3810 ext. 7274.
To Schedule a Ride
Please call (203) 757-5355. Scheduling requires that you call 24 hours in advance between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Medical appointments can be made up to one (1) month in advance excluding weekends.
Rides are provided for medical appointments, grocery shopping and recreation. Please note that medical appointments are given a priority. Shopping trips are scheduled daily from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Home pickups will begin at 9:00 a.m. for destination arrivals and the Shuttle will pick up for returns promptly at 11:30 a.m. Below is a list of daily stops:
- Monday: Stop & Shop 910 Wolcott Street.
- Tuesday: ShopRite, 943 Wolcott St.
- Wednesday: Stop & Shop, 910 Wolcott St.
- Thursday: Stop & Shop, 410 Reidville Dr.
- Friday: Brass Mill Center, Main Entrance on Union St.
- Saturday: Stop & Shop, 910 Wolcott St. and ShopRite, 943 Wolcott St.
Hours of Service
Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (return rides must be requested and occur prior to 5:00 p.m.)
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (return rides must be requested and occur before 1:00 p.m.)
The Waterbury Senior Shuttle follows the cancellation policies of the City of Waterbury's School System.
- Please have the correct address of your destination.
- Drop offs/ pickups must be at the same location.
- Before you schedule your return pickup, we ask that you are ready when the driver arrives.
- If you need help getting around you are more than welcome to bring someone to help you at no cost.
- All passengers are picked up in a Curtin Livery vehicle which will be clearly marked. No shuttle trips are done by taxi or unmarked car.