Medical, Pharmacy, & Dental
May 9, 2016 through June 2, 2016
It’s that time of year again! Open enrollment for everyone means that this is your opportunity to:
- Join a plan – Complete an enrollment/change form, eligibility affidavit, and provide photocopies of identifying documentation (marriage certificate, birth certificates, etc. if applicable)
- Add or delete family members – Complete an enrollment/change form, eligibility affidavit, and provide photocopies of identifying documentation (marriage certificate, birth certificates, etc.)
- Cancel your coverage – Complete an enrollment/change form
- Change plans – Complete an enrollment/change form
- If you are not required to change your plan, and wish to stay in the plan you are in - Do nothing, but check the new rates. Please review information specific to your union for your requirements.
Note that any changes you make are effective July 1, 2016 if you are a 12 month employee and September 1, 2016 if you are a 10 month employee. 10 month employees include teachers (WTA) and school administrators (SAW).
Please select your union from the drop-down menu below to review your available plan options, plan changes, and plan descriptions. All forms necessary for making changes are available. Materials will also be available to pick up in our office.
Listing files in 'Open Enrollment 2016'
235 Grand Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
Phone: (203) 574 - 6844
Cindy Van Deursen