CEREMONY: Ceremony held at completion of Parade at the Park.
REFRESHMENTS/ACTIVITIES: At completion of Parade at the Park.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
1. SAFETY: Please be reminded, for insurance and safety purposes do not throw items to the crowd. Any items handed out must have pre-approval by the Bunker Hill Sports or Neighborhood Associations.
2. SET-UP: Units participating should assemble by 10:45 AM at the Carrington School , Waterbury (unless notified otherwise). Groups with floats must assemble by 10:15 AM.
3. ADS: No Advertising- Participants, Vehicles, and Floats are not to advertise, every effort should be made to cover any visible advertising. Participating organizations, may, with prior approval, sponsor an activity, pass out literature or sell fund-raising materials at park after parade.
4. HORSES: No Horses allowed.
5. REQUEST: This parade is to honor those who have served our Country, Past and Present and our children, who represent the future.
6. ASSISTANCE: As this is a strictly volunteer-run event, participating organizations are requested, if possible, to provide at least one adult to set up, staff and clean-up after parade and activities.
7. CONTACT INFORMATION: Persons or organizations interested in participating or assisting should contact Roy Cavanaugh at 203-509-1163.
8. Any persons wishing to set up a display table or an activity are requested to contact Roy as soon as possible.