Adult Clinical Care
Patricia Kiesel, RN, Luci Moschella, RN
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
The STD clinic is a free and confidential clinic that provides testing, treatment, and referrals for the following: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Candida, Herpes, (HPV) Genital Warts, and HIV. The clinic provides services on Wednesdays at 8:30am and Thursdays at 12:30pm on the 2nd floor. These services include:
- Education and counseling of persons at risk on ways to avoid STDs through changes in sexual behaviors
- HIV testing and counseling
- Identification of infection
- Effective diagnosis and treatment
- Evaluation, treatment, and counseling of sexual partners who are infected with an STD
- Pre-exposure vaccination of persons at risk for vaccine preventable STDs i.e. Hepatitis A, Hepatitis AB, HPV
- Adult Immunization: The adult immunization clinic provides services to any resident of Waterbury or surrounding towns 18 years of age or older. This clinic operates twice a month. Please call 203-574-6780 for current date and times. Adult Clinic Fee Schedule
- Chest Consultation Services: (Appointment required) Evaluation and follow up of Tuberculin Reactors and persons with Tuberculosis disease. This service is provided at Saint Mary’s Hospital 2 Tuesdays per month at 9am.
- P.P.D. testing (FEE for Service) Monday and Tuesday 8:30am to 9:30am P.P.D. readings will be provided Thursdays only between 8:30 and 9:30am.
- Communicable disease surveillance and follow up
Listing files in 'Adult Clinical Care'