Patricia Kiesel, RN, Luci Moschella, RN, Lois Mulhern, RN
Our Registered Nurses provide comprehensive school health services to students of Public, Parochial and Private schools from preschool to high school. Services are provided within the laws of the State of Connecticut Department of Education.
Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
The STD clinic is a free and confidential clinic that provides testing, treatment, and referrals for the following: Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Candida, Herpes, (HPV) Genital Warts, and HIV. The clinic provides services on Wednesday’s at 8:30am and Thursdays at 12:30pm. These services include:
- Education and counseling of persons at risk on ways to avoid STDs through changes in sexual behaviors
- HIV testing and counseling
- Identification of infection
- Effective diagnosis and treatment
- Evaluation, treatment, and counseling of sexual partners who are infected with an STD
- Pre-exposure vaccination of persons at risk for vaccine preventable STDs i.e. Hepatitis A, Hepatitis AB, HPV
- School Age Childhood Immunization: Mondays by appointment only, call 203-574-6780
- Adult Immunization: The adult immunization clinic provides services to any resident of Waterbury or surrounding towns 18 years of age or older. This clinic operates twice a monthly. Please call 203-574-6780 for current date and times. Adult Clinic Fee Schedule
- Chest Consultation Services: (Appointment required) Evaluation and follow up of Tuberculin Reactors and persons with Tuberculosis disease. This service is provided at Saint Mary’s Hospital 2 Tuesdays per month at 9am.
- P.P.D. testing (FEE for Service) Monday and Tuesday 8:30am to 9:30am P.P.D. readings will be provided Thursdays only between 8:30 and 9:30am.
- Communicable Disease surveillance and follow up
Listing files in 'Nursing Links'