OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
The City Clerk's office receives all correspondence for most Municipal Boards and Commissions; is the keeper of records for all Municipal Boards and Commissions, the public service agency to allow access to records of all Municipal Boards and Commissions, and is the recipient of all claims and writs served on the City.
Please click here to view the Meeting Schedules, Agendas, Notices, and Meeting Minutes.
City Clerk Fees (cash or check only)
- City of Waterbury Charter: $30.00
- Copies of Operating Budget: $20.00
- Copies of Capital Budget: $10.00
- Three Year Financial Plan: $10.00
- Digital Copy of Charter: $15.00
- Labor Contracts: $10.00
- Copies of all other documents (per page): $0.50
For any documents that exceed $10.00 in cost, payment will be required prior to the duplication of the documents.
Michael J. Dalton
Phone: (203) 574-6744
Acting Deputy City Clerk
Angela M. Battle
Phone: (203) 574-6743
Fax: (203) 574-6745
235 Grand Street
Waterbury, CT 06702
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:50 a.m. - 4:50 p.m.